In each issue we have the pleasure of working with talented contributors that make a new edition of the magazine possible. This small section is dedicated to them, so you can get to know them a bit better. Although we’re currently not looking for new photographers or illustrators, we are always looking for writers, journalists, translators, or anyone else that works with words. If you write and think you’d fit the project's profile, you like coffee or are just an interesting person, send us your references and we'll keep you in mind for future issues.
It’s an honor to receive emails from people who are interested in our project and want to collaborate, but please read our guidelines first to know a bit more about what kind of profiles we’re looking for:
- We’re currently not looking for new photographers or illustrators, although you can send us your references if you think you’d fit in with the project’s style.
- We are looking for journalists and writers.
- If you have a non-published article about specialty coffee and want us to publish it, please send us a draft and we’ll read it as soon as possible.
- Our articles are aimed at the general public. That’s why our texts are nontechnical, written in a personal but professional language.
- If you’re a journalist/writer, please send us an email with your references.
- We’re also looking for English-Spanish translators and vice-versa.
- Presently we can’t pay our contributors, but we’re working hard on changing that soon, talking to different brands that support our project. In appreciation for your work and effort, we always send a copy of the printed magazine to each contributor and include him or her in this section to further promote their work. Thanks for your support in advance.
- Any email from a possible contributor must be sent firstname.lastname@example.org with YOUR NAME as subject of the email.
Thanks for you time.